Islamia college Peshawar (public sector university) walk-in-interview.Islamia college Peshawar desires to fill-up the following project positions.Walk-in-interview will be held in the registrar’s office (old principle house, Islamism college Peshawar) as per following:
- Project coordinator -01-friday,19 may.2017 at 09:00 am.Qualification experience, Bachelor degree in civil engineering from a HES recognized university with a minimum of eight years’ Mid level management experience preferably in project.
- Project engineer -02-post interview Friday,19 may,2017 at 09:00 am.Qualification experience Bachelor degree in civil engineering 4 years from HES recognized university with a minimum of three years experience in the relevant field.
- Quantity surveyor -01- post,interview Saturday,20 may,2017 at 09:00 am, Qualification experience Bachelor degree in civil engineering four years experience from HES recognized university,one year experience in relevant field.3 year diploma in civil engineering with three year’s experience in the relevant field.
- Project accountant -01-post, interview Saturday,20 May,2017 at 09:00 am.Qualification MBA (finance) / M.com (16 years) from HES recognized university, three years experience in the relevant field.
- General information:
- interested candidates are required to fill the application form available on the university website www.icp.edu.pk/jobs.
- Candidates shall deposits amount for S.No. 1,RS 2000/-S.N0.2,1000/- S.No.3, 600/-.
- Documents are required IE-CNIC, application form, CV(hard copy).
- The appointment will be made initially for a period of one year.
Director (P&D) Islamia College Peshawar 091-922227-31