Despite of enormous rumors about movie, it’s cast and hypothetical scenes narrated by most of the film critics, Tubelight finally able to enroll itself as Salman’s money-spinner of 2017. As per latest news from Bollywood cinema, though it is the moment of epic situation for all experts because movie is just able to cross 21.15 crores which is no doubt, not a style of Dabang hero movies.
Comparatively, Tubelight is unable to meet even public expectations portrayed by Dabang entry by Bahubali2 and Dangal this year, However movie is able to maintain sustainable growth in Industry as compared to movies other than these two super hits.
Other than that movie is one of the top 10 major Grosser of Khan’s releases. There is a list of Top 10 Salman’s highest grossing movies on first day stated as under.
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) – Net 40.35 crore
- Sultan (2016) – Net 36.54 crore
- Ek Tha Tiger (2012) – Net 33 crore
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) – Net 27.25 crore
- Kick (2014) – Net 26.52 crore
- Bodyguard (2011) – Net 21.60 crore
- Tubelight (2017) – Net 21.15 crore
- Dabangg 2 (2012) – Net 21 crore
- Jai Ho (2014) – Net 17.38 crore
- Dabangg (2010) – Net 14.50 crore
- Ready (2011) – Net 13.15 crore
Apart from the critic’s views movie is, no doubt unable to stand amongst top blockbusters but as far as Salman’s trend is concerned, you never know what would happen next week as Eid’s days may bring a lot of crazy fuzz for Bollywood fans, till yet, movie stands steady with overall collection of approx. 64 crores. Hope good for Tubelight in upcoming weekend as Salman’s previous record is hilarious where he has scored two triple centuries and one double century, perhaps most by any Bollywood actor.