CSS Exam Pakistan Affairs All solved Papers MCQs will help you to prepare your one course related to Pakistan Affairs, All MCQs are solved all you need is to copy the same or download list and take a print, it would definitely help you to boost your preparation for upcoming examinations. Papers pattern is not fixed therefore you ought to follow different books, this information shared here is related to previous papers so you can follow it just for your learning purpose.
All questions shared here are related to subject so you would be glad to know that it can not only be used for CSS but also for different exams like
- Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- KPK Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- AJK Public Service Commission (AJKPSC)
CSS exam is held for the position of different posts of BPS-17 scale, candidate may choose courses for exam and may also select their own subjects as per given schedule on CSS website.
- From 1858 upto about 1870 nearly all British politicians authors blamed the Muslims for?Disloyalty
- In connection with land reforms the Punjab Tenancy act was passed in?1887
- In connection with land reforms the Punjab Tenancy act was passed in?
- Sir Syed Ahmed Khan advocated the inclusion of Indians in the legislative council in his famous book”Causes of the Indian Revolt” as early as?1850
- Indian Khilafat deputation visited England to put their views before Lloyd George in?
- Cotton textile industry a labour force magnitude of?
- In Hindu kush mountains ,all passes connect Pakistan with?
- Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan was leader of?
- “Clive in one of his gazettes made it mandatory that no Muslim shall be given an employment higher than that of a chaprasy or a junior clerk “has recorded by?Lord clive
- Rachna and Bari Doabs are considered ?
Very thickly populated
- The first issue of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s Al-Hilal came out on 13th July?
- The renowned author of “The spirit of islam “and a “A short hisotry of the saracens”was?
Syed Ameer Ali
- The emergence of Gwadar Port has promoted?
The emergence of Gwadar Port has promoted?
- Which are the Alignd years in Pakistan’s foreign policy?
- Nawab Sir Salimullah Khan was president of Bengal Muslim league in?
- Kalabagh iron deposits are the largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of?
309 Million tons
- Zia established a course for Pakistan that enabled the government to manage a complex?
- Who repeatedly refers to Sir Syed as”Father of Muslim India”and “Father of Modern Muslim India”?
- Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah the Age Khan headed the historic the Simla deputation which successfully presented Muslim demands on 1st October ,1906 before?
- The lucknow pact was conceived by?
Muhamamd Ali Jinnah