With a private survey and estimate calculation of WordPress user are more than 50+ million around the world, this is only because of its easy install, use, high performance, Google friendly and very easy in use as well. If you are a new blogger and want to know “How to Install WordPress Plugins? for beginners” then follow some unique instructions and get step by step guideline. More than 50 million destinations around the web keep running in the word-press stage, which is a free and generally utilized open source blogging instrument. So engineers the world over joining in growing more plugins and topics for WordPress. Some highly Recommended WordPress Plugins for Bloggers can boost your whole network within a few days.
Here in this post you will figure out how to introduce plugins in your WordPress site. In any case, before this is the fundamental entry for exceptionally essential stuff which you can discover huge amounts of plugins that required for your website. If you want to download free plugins then visit: http://wordpress.org/plugins/
How to Install WordPress Plugins?
Here anyone can find a quick and easy of WP plugin installation, if you have any confusion about it, then you may contact with us.
- Log into word press as admin
- Here you may see plugins options in the left side of your admin panel, just click on plugins.
- Click on installed plugins in that page.
- Now click Add New at the top section.
- Just enter the name of plugin in search bar and click on install button and then activate it.
Uploading plugins through admin panel?
Want to install your custom or purchased version into your professional blog? then follow this manual method and upload and activate plugins quickly.
- Visit: http://wordpress.org/plugins/ and choose a plugin
- Download a zip file of your required plugin into your PC
- Just go to your sites admin panel & click plugins
- Now Click at Add new, here you see an upload option near to search bar. Click to upload.
- Select the file you downloaded in you PC and click on install now. Activate plugin now.