Pakistan is facing energy crisis and local govt is doing well to manage this load by building new power plants in major city of Pakistan. Check out a complete list of Power Plants in Karachi Pakistan which is now in operational condition. You may apply for a job in Pakistan largest power sector by using their provided address. As per local officials & media reports, Pakistan has an installed electricity generation capacity of 25,100 MW in 2017 which is not enough. The average demand is 22,000 MW and the shortfall increased upto 5,000 t0 6,000 MW. Here is Power Plants in Karachi Pakistan. I would like to suggest you to check “list of coal power plants in Pakistan“. Here in list of top companies in Karachi, you may find some useful info about their working, jobs etc.
Power Plants in Karachi Pakistan
- Bin Qasim Power Plant I.
- Bin Qasim Power Plant II
- K-Electric Bin Qasim Power Station III.
- Tapal Energy Power Project (Capacity 126 MW).
- Lucky Electric Power.
- KANUPP-2 & KANUPP-3 (Under Constructions).
- MBM Engineering Company (Under Constructions).
- Siddiqsons Energy Karachi (Under Constructions).
- Lucky Cement Ltd 20 MW.
- Fauji Fertilizer Power Plant 118 MW.
- Port Qasim Coal Power Project 1320 MW.
- Lucky Electric Power (Under Constructions).
You may also confirm it on wiki-pedia which is one of the famous website for information purpose only. There is no guarantee that shared information of page / Power Plants in Karachi Pakistan / is 100% accurate, for more info about these plants, try to visit their official website.